Wednesday 22 October 2014

MBA or MSc Management?


 15 February 2009 - 2:39am
Hello! I have a question on MSc's versus MBAs. How do you think an MSc in Management is viewed by employers compared to a traditional MBA? I think that an MA or MSc in Management would benefit me a bit more than a traditional MBA, but I know that in the business world the MBA is viewed as the pinnacle of all qualifications.
I suspect that management would be more theoretical, while an MBA would be more technical and applied, usually revolving around case studies. An MBA seems more prestigious, according to some, and offers greater scope for depth and breadth of LEARNING and knowledge.
I know UK MSc Management programmes are known to be for people without a BUSINESS EDUCATION but who do not yet have the necessary work experience for an MBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment